The Science of Deduction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Science of Deduction

It's a BBC's Sherlock rpg forum. Come and join! :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot 6 Boosters Mascarade ...
Voir le deal

How many flies in London?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mike O'Connell

Mike O'Connell

How many flies in London? Empty
PostSubject: How many flies in London?   How many flies in London? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 5:46 pm

As he walked out the building where he had met his new 'boss', Mike looked behind to make sure this wasn't a trap...no one seemed to come to him. He made his way to the nearest hospital he knew..well, he knew them all!
He entered in the building and started to look around for Sherlock Holmes. He made his camera ready and continued on looking, until he finally saw him, walking down the stairs with another man, his boyfriend maybe.
Oh yes, the lady was just for the thrill! He was looking emotional, confused and was talking non-stop. Mike had this new video function on his camera and decided he would record a little...just for the 'thrill'. Maybe this would help more than simple pictures. He was hidden behind a trash, but he wasn't subtle at all. He hoped still they wouldn't see him.
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Admin
Sherlock Holmes

PostSubject: Re: How many flies in London?   How many flies in London? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 6:01 pm

Sherlock stormed out of Moriarty's office, looking completely confused. He was agitated...very very agitated and stressed with all this. How did he know all this?! Sherlock was followed but by whom?! Why was Moriarty so obsessed with him? Plus, what would happen to the people he was close to?! ...To Watson?...No, he preferred not to think about it for his heart would turn 360 degree and he didn,t want that.

''So! He's really playing it dirty this time... But how will I...WATSON! Do you... have any idea what to do? I mean... I know he's...Damn! Think, Sherlock, think!!''he babbled, looking everywhere then at Watson.

He just hoped he'd find a good explanation to all this.

But where is that sp---- What the hell?!?

''Watson!''he shouted, waving to him that something wasn't quite right.

He had just spotted a camera pointed at them and a leg also, somehow showing behind a trash.

If he thought that was a good hiding place... He's not really brainy...

He rushed towards that leg and shouted a loud ''HEY!'' as he grabbed the boy by the collar.

''Filming, huh? One of my obsessed fans, I guess?!Or are you working for some maniac in a business suit?! Guess he's paying you a lot for those info..!!!''

Sherlock usually didn't spit out info like that, but he knew this kid wasn't such an ''innocent'' one. Why film him? He HAD to be that spy....
Back to top Go down
https://scienceofdeduction.forumsrpg.com
John Watson

John Watson

PostSubject: Re: How many flies in London?   How many flies in London? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 6:07 pm

Watson followed Sherlock, like he always did.

"No..", he said quietly, but his voice was covered by Sherlock's, who continued to talk.

He turned to where Sherlock was gesturing. He noticed the camera Sherlock must have spotted, too.

"Okay, what?" he groaned.

Filming, now? Does Sherlock have that eager fans?

He followed Sherlock quickly, but let him do all the talking. For the time being, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Mike O'Connell

Mike O'Connell

PostSubject: Re: How many flies in London?   How many flies in London? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 6:09 pm

Fuck, why does all my bad luck raining on me at once?!

"Please sir! How would I feed my little sister!? I'm just taking pictures for who ever would buy them! I swear!"

As he activated puppy face, which was pretty much out of his control anyway, he tried to release himself from Sherlock's grip.
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Admin
Sherlock Holmes

PostSubject: Re: How many flies in London?   How many flies in London? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 6:17 pm

''Your little sister, huh? I highly doubt that!''he said with an eyebrow raised in suspicion.''Give me that camera..!''

He didn't even wait for Mike to do the move; he took it himself. Then, he released his grip on the puppy-activated eyes, though the thought of him being ''cute'' passed his mind...

Not the time to think such things...they,re useless..work isn't..

He flickered through the vids and pics Mike had on his camera and deleted the video he just had filmed; he hadn't found anything else incriminant. He gave it back to the young man, saying: ''Why were you doing that? It's not good to film or take pictures of people when they don't agree to... You might get in trouble, kid. And tell me...who was gonna buy this video?''
Back to top Go down
John Watson

John Watson

PostSubject: Re: How many flies in London?   How many flies in London? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 6:24 pm

He agreed with Sherlock about the little sister. It hardly seemed true.

"Sherlock", he sighed as Sherlock took the camera from the kid. But then he released him, so all's well.

He looked at the videos and pictures and was happy that Sherlock deleted the most recent one.

"Yeah, was it your idea to film us, well, him, anyway?"

Back to top Go down
Mike O'Connell

Mike O'Connell

PostSubject: Re: How many flies in London?   How many flies in London? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 6:36 pm

"Well...I have dog..and she needs food, sir. She's hidden in a alley not far from here, I can prove it!"

A desperate 'no' reached his throat as he saw this video deleted. He had just been hired for real for the first time ever and it was starting very badly. What am I going to do!? He took back his camera and held it tightly, he wouldn't risk to lose it.

"I don't know! Someone editing a small...or big.. journal..would buy that! I live on that, but...I don't earn much from it, I have no home."

He could almost fake tears at this point, but he retained himself. He'd only look like a cry baby that complains about his miserable life. But suddenly he had an idea.

"But....I could be useful to you..! There HAS to be someone you need to know more about! I can fool everyone...because I'm so innocent and...the poor boy I am..." He rubbed the floor with his shoe. He would learn very more on Sherlock this way. He hoped it would work.
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Admin
Sherlock Holmes

PostSubject: Re: How many flies in London?   How many flies in London? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 7:04 pm

''That, I can believe...''

He didn't even look up as he heard a small ''no''. He did not care. He did not want anyone to film or take picture of him. If people knew too much about it, it would jeopardize his work. He gazed at him, frowning as the kid explained his no home situation and how a journal could buy his stuff.

''Well, how weird... a journal buying videos? You gotta be kidding me! If you had been taking pictures of us,he said, pointing at him and Watson. THEN your excuse could have been valid... But now, it doesn't work.''

But then, Sherlock mumbled a ''humpf'' as the kid tried to..no, played it miserable. One had to admit he managed to do it pretty well. But Sherlock, the great detective, knew better than to fall for the first one around.... But, he also had to admit he had, indeed, pondered the youngster's proposition.

''Yeah...but then again, as you just said, you can fool anyone...meaning I'm pretty sure you're trying to fool me right now. So, it's no.''

He then smiled and winked at Watson, somewhat glad John had asked the kid a question and had supported him. Sherlock was now heading towards the hospital's exit, Watson on his heels...

Cute kid...but too shadowy... maybe just playing around but I cannot be sure...

But then, froze on the spot with a hand on the door, and asked loudly: ''Why was I your target? Someone asked you to focus on me, right?''
Back to top Go down
John Watson

John Watson

PostSubject: Re: How many flies in London?   How many flies in London? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 5:21 am

Maybe Sherlock was being a bit hard on this kid, but he could easily be lying.

He was pretty sure someone wanted him to film Sherlock in particular.

Again with the following. Well, that's what I do

He followed Sherlock, but as he stopped, he stopped too and turned back to the kid.

Back to top Go down
Mike O'Connell

Mike O'Connell

PostSubject: Re: How many flies in London?   How many flies in London? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 3:43 pm

He tried to follow Sherlock to the exit.

"No one, sir. The newspaper, talking about you lately." Now it was time to play smart and not miserable. "But you know...I also took pictures of you, this was the first I filmed someone on purpose. So yes, a journal could buy that."

He supported Sherlock's glance as long as he could, just to make him think more until his brain would explode.

"You knooow, I can be helpful to you! You wouldn't even need to step foot where you need to go. Everything you want, I can get it to you! Anyone you want I can fool them...but why would I, would try to fool the 'genius Sherlock Holmes'?"

Come on, you know you need me!
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Admin
Sherlock Holmes

PostSubject: Re: How many flies in London?   How many flies in London? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 1:20 pm

"Yes, they always are..."he said, sternly.

He turned round and walked up to the kid.

"You took pictures of me?! I guess you already sold them since they weren't on your camera, right?!"

Little brat...!!

"Are you even aware of the consecuences of this?! I can do my work well because people do not really know my face, my name yes, but not my face...I can be more discret and less followed...But I guess you don't care about the victims I couldn't help because of YOUR pictures, right?"he spat bitterly.

He couldn't help scowling with his piercing blue eyes at the young lad.[/i

"Yes, it's true, you could be useful."

But I could never really trust you...unlike Watson... So it's double-edged....

"Fine! Oh and by the way, I know you'll try...but you won't succeed since I already doubt you. But I'll let you try. Show me where you live then I'll give you a job to do."

[i]He shot a glance to Watson that meant : I know it's risky, but it could also help us...maybe.
Back to top Go down
Mike O'Connell

Mike O'Connell

PostSubject: Re: How many flies in London?   How many flies in London? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 3:02 pm

"The few pictures they have of you...I took them!"
He felt a little uncomfortable. He did not know about this...consequences.

"I didn't know, sir. When you had no parents to raise you, there are many things you ignore.."

He tried to smile. Someone as constipated as Sherlock assuming he'd be helpful was a triumph for him.

"You see!....oh..well, that was true, I don't have a home."

He pushed the dirt with his dirty shoe, looking at the floor.
Back to top Go down
John Watson

John Watson

PostSubject: Re: How many flies in London?   How many flies in London? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 4:25 pm

John was pretty surprised when Sherlock decided to take up on the kid's offer. Sort of, anyway.

Am I allowed to feel bad for him? No home. But what if he's lying? No.. He wouldn't, about something like that. Though he probably would.

"If you don't have a home, then where do you.. stay?" that was a stupid question, but his Watson-y compassion kicked in, and he just had to ask.
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Admin
Sherlock Holmes

PostSubject: Re: How many flies in London?   How many flies in London? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 11:36 am

Sherlock raised an eyebrow.

''So technically...you are the one I should blame for making my face public, right? How sweet....''

And he snorted, but then as he talked about no parents, something ached in SHerlock's heart *yes yes, he DOES have a heart even though he says not...*. He and Mycroft had been orphans....and still were. They had only each other. And now Sherlock had Watson....and MAYBE Donovan, in good terms at least.

''Hm. That's a good question, Watson.''he said, staring at his friend then at Mike with an intense stare, meaning you'd better answer because I really do care about the answer and so does my friend, sooooo...!

What should I do? This kid doesn't seem so...reliable. But maybe I could get a thing or two...with...always being aware of a knife that could stab me in the back, though, someday...

(Me, Watson, Mike! Thanks Smile )
Back to top Go down
John Watson

John Watson

PostSubject: Re: How many flies in London?   How many flies in London? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 5:14 pm

He listened to what Sherlock said. He felt sorry for the kid. Wow.. no home. And he had a feeling Sherlock did, too.

"Please don't tell me you live behind some trash cans..", he groaned.

What good will the information do, though? What can we really do to help him..?

He waited for the kid's answer with Sherlock.
Back to top Go down
Mike O'Connell

Mike O'Connell

PostSubject: Re: How many flies in London?   How many flies in London? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 5:24 pm

"A 'job' like another. You should blame the society instead, who put me in that condition."

He kicks the dirt, again, looking quite pitiful. He hated that, but he couldn't help himself at the moment. He noticed the Sherlock glance and he wished he could punch that face. He cringed and answered finally.

"I stay where I can." He said, a bit neutral, he did not want to beg for a shelter. "Filthy motels and such...that's where I 'live'..actually."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many flies in London?   How many flies in London? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How many flies in London?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Science of Deduction :: London :: Hospital-
Jump to: