The Science of Deduction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Science of Deduction

It's a BBC's Sherlock rpg forum. Come and join! :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
Voir le deal
399 €

A Painful & Thoughtful Wake

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Professor James Moriarty

Professor James Moriarty

A Painful & Thoughtful Wake - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Painful & Thoughtful Wake   A Painful & Thoughtful Wake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:52 pm

James "Jim" Moriarty was working as a nurse at the same Hospital as his dear Sherlock Holmes and his pet. He made sure to wear his good underwear for this next meeting.

Oh I cannot wait to nurse my dear Sherlock to health. I cannot believe his pet changed him so much in the short time they have lived together. Moriarty thinks to himself as he stops outside of Sherlock and John's room with a wince still kind of hurt from the explosion also. Moriarty looks into the window and sees John was a sleep.

Yes this will do nicely. Moriarty walks into the room and says.

"Hi! My name is Jim and I will be your nurse for this evening. Pleased to meet the famous Sherlock Holmes." Moriarty says with a devious smile making sure to look sexy in his nurse uniform. Which showed off his figure nicely.
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Admin
Sherlock Holmes

PostSubject: Re: A Painful & Thoughtful Wake   A Painful & Thoughtful Wake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 3:02 pm

Sherlock was staring at the ceiling...trying to find some solution meanwhile John was sleeping. But then, a familiar and not quite so pleasant voice drifted him off from his clever thoughts....

Sherlock turned his face to meet Jim's gaze. As soon as he assured himself it REALLY was his enemy, he began coughing a few times, choking from surprise.

"Y-You...?!"he stuttered, taken aback that this sudden and completely unexpected apparition.

What is he doing here?! Oh yeah, I should've thought about it... he "worked" here as a cover.... damn! Now what do I do...?

He made sure with quick and deductive looks that Moriarty didn't have anything "suspect" on him. Perhaps he had hidden something in his underwear, but as Sherlock thought, this was HIGHLY unprobable.

He then sweetly looked at Watson who was sleeping in the bed next to his, not knowing if he should warn him or not...

Maybe it'll just make things worse...
Back to top Go down
https://scienceofdeduction.forumsrpg.com
John Watson

John Watson

PostSubject: Re: A Painful & Thoughtful Wake   A Painful & Thoughtful Wake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 3:11 pm

John was pleased as Anderson said "At least give him a few hours". Oh, bless him. He was just so tired, but he didn't want to disappoint Sherlock.

Suddenly he heard a voice, a very familiar voice.. Ooh, crap. Moriarty.

But he was sure he should just keep pretending to be asleep. Maybe it was a part of Sherlock's master plan. He always seemed to have one.

Okay, maybe he does need my help. Yes? No? Yes? No? Yes? NO??? Gosh!!

He was pretty much torn. On one hand, what good would he do? He would just probably sit there and look shocked. On another hand, Sherlock might need his help and is just too afraid to say anything in case Moriarty has something in mind.

Just gonna pretend to sleep now.. Yeah.. not a good plan, no.
Back to top Go down
Professor James Moriarty

Professor James Moriarty

PostSubject: Re: A Painful & Thoughtful Wake   A Painful & Thoughtful Wake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 3:19 pm

Moriarty loved the shocked look on his dear Sherlock's face. He also noticed John woke up by his change in breathing.

It's seems Sherlock is to in shock to notice though. Perfect! Moriarty thinks gleefully as he walks fully into the room and asks.

"How are you feeling today, Mr. Holmes? How is your pain level? Do you need more pain meds?" Moriarty asks in concern as he walks up to Sherlock's bed.
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Admin
Sherlock Holmes

PostSubject: Re: A Painful & Thoughtful Wake   A Painful & Thoughtful Wake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 3:30 pm

Sherlock stiffened and his expression became a defensive one. He also backed away a bit more in his bed, trying to create a distance *short, but still existant* between the two of them. The more he realized Moriarty was there, the more his heart was punding against his chest due to the growing stress.

Try to..keep it in control, Sherlock..control...

"Fine. I'm perfectly fine. No, I do not need more pain meds... it will only get me dizzier and it's not good right now."

He backed away a little more, a bit afraid Moriarty would do something bad even though he knew he had not any weapons...but still, one never knows....But then he stopped and asked normally as if nothing had happened: "What are you doing here? Thought you had been dismissed...Also, I thought they didn't let medical personal take back their jobs when they were hurt...the bad people..."

He then pointed at Moriarty's hips, where it showed sometimes Moriarty was silently wincing from pain...But then, he froze. He just had noticed Moriarty's suit...

Fits him well..pretty much like me when I wear good clothes....not those stupid hospital gowns.

He then went back to just sitting on the bed normally, hoping none would give away *meaning himself, Watson or the maniac* that he was Moriarty. The best probability was that Watson would do it....but he just hoped he'd have enough common sense to not blow it. And, Sherlock knew Watson was kind of good at common sense...

"I don't wanna have you as a nurse, Jim. he said disdainfully.

But then again..maybe if I make him talk I'll get some in---OW!

"OUCH!"he screamed unvolitarily as he shifted a bit on the bed. Though he didn't want to show it, mostly to Moriarty, he was still hurt... badly
Back to top Go down
John Watson

John Watson

PostSubject: Re: A Painful & Thoughtful Wake   A Painful & Thoughtful Wake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 3:38 pm

Yeah, okay, if I take out the fact that it is completely ridiculous to pretend to be asleep, it is also very dangerous at this point. Sherlock needs help. Or does he? Moriarty doesn't seem to wanna kill him this instant. If only I could know what Sherlock's plan would be now and I could bloody choose what to do.

John shifted a little in his bed. He wondered if Sherlock had noticed that he wasn't asleep anymore. Or if Moriarty had.

He heard as Sherlock screamed in pain. Probably his own doing. Sounds the same sorta scream he made earlier because of his injuries.

I'm much help just.. pretending to sleep. If something vital happens, I'll get up. Yeah.
Back to top Go down
Professor James Moriarty

Professor James Moriarty

PostSubject: Re: A Painful & Thoughtful Wake   A Painful & Thoughtful Wake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 4:06 pm

Moriary frowns not really liking Sherlock being in when he is not the one dealing the pain. Moriarty leans down so his face is close to Sherlock's and says.

"Do not worry my dear Sherlock. I am not going to do anything to you or your pet...yet." Moriarty says with a sexy smile as he stands up and looks at John and says.

"I know you are awake, Dr. John Watson. Please join our conversation. It does concern you too." Moriarty says loving every minute of this.
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Admin
Sherlock Holmes

PostSubject: Re: A Painful & Thoughtful Wake   A Painful & Thoughtful Wake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 4:13 pm

"Hum..."

Sherlock just grunted as Moriarty leaned closer to him and talked. As his enemy spoke to Watson, he turned quickly, nervous, to look at him. he had hoped Moriarty wouldn't notice the change of Watson's breathing...but of course, even though Sherlock had noticed it while being stressed out, Moriarty in a good state had surely done it too.

"John, please, just don't panick..."Sherlock told him, hoping to keep him at least calmer than himself right now.

It might not totally show on the outside, but in the inside...it was spinning fast.

"Then, why did you come here? I'm sure you planned it all so you'd be our nurse and not another one....I guess it's because you want to see what happened to us after your defeat of the moment at the pool...right?.... Also... maybe you just want to screw a bit with us........Answer, Jim."

Find an exit...quick! Now.... Security is worse now...thanks to stupid Anderson....and Donovan left with our papers so politically...we CAN'T leave...but we need to..for our health and sanity...ah right...I'll need to distract Moriarty a bit.
Back to top Go down
John Watson

John Watson

PostSubject: Re: A Painful & Thoughtful Wake   A Painful & Thoughtful Wake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 4:20 pm

Thank you so much for calling me a pet..

John sighed as he heard Moriarty speak to him. He opened his eyes and smiled a bit, but it was not a happy smile. "Hello."

Inside John was panicking, but he knew well enough to not show it.

"Yeah, yeah", he just muttered at what Sherlock said. His eyes travelled from Moriarty to Sherlock.

Then, as Sherlock begun to speak to Moriarty again, his eyes begun to look for a way out. Now they really had to get out of there.
Back to top Go down
Professor James Moriarty

Professor James Moriarty

PostSubject: Re: A Painful & Thoughtful Wake   A Painful & Thoughtful Wake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 4:44 pm

Moriarty loved how John was trying to smile but it came out as a grimace. Moriarty decided to be nice and ask.

"Do you need any pain meds J-Mr. Watson?" Moriarty asks as he sees the police woman 'he knows her name he just does not care' Moriarty then leans down looking like he was checking their pain meds and says.

"Now do not going saying anything to this 'nice' police woman. It would not help you any since you have no proof anyway. John take good care of your Master I want he in full health when we play again. Goodbye my dear Sherlock. I will see you later." Moriarty gives Sherlock a little kiss when the police woman was not looking he then leaves the room but not before smiling and introducing himself to the police woman first.

I cannot wait for our next game Sherlock. This time I will not try to kill oh no you will be mine Sherlock Holmes mark my words. I will win! Moriarty thinks with a dark/sexy smirk on his face as he walks out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Sally Donovan

Sally Donovan

PostSubject: Re: A Painful & Thoughtful Wake   A Painful & Thoughtful Wake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 6:10 am

Right. In. Drop off files. Get Anderson, then leave.
Oh crap, where the hell is Anderson?

Donovan creeps inside the door of the ward. She begins to make her way over to the little desk at the end, pausing only to frown, confused, at a nurse that decides to introduce himself.
He's a bit nice...
Sally! No. No - don't you dare turn around and watch him go. What are you doing??
Great. I'm sure Sherlock appreciated that little spectacle. Where has Anderson gone?

She drops the files off at the desk with a smile and brief thanks, before turning rather unwillingly towards the beds where she knows Sherlock and John are lying.
Better check Anderson's not just gone to the toilet or something. Would be beyond cruel to leave him behind twice.
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Admin
Sherlock Holmes

PostSubject: Re: A Painful & Thoughtful Wake   A Painful & Thoughtful Wake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 12:00 pm

Sherlock frowned as Moriarty suddenly used the politically correct term to call someone; ''Mr.'' but then he realized the reason why as he saw Donovan arriving in the doorframe. Also, he did not move nor say anything as his enemy warned him about the ''nice'' police woman... Though he didn't need to be told this, since he knew it way too well too....

Sherlock suddenly jumped way back into his bed, a hand on his face, struck with shock, surprise and a bit of consternation as Moriarty walked up to Donovan and as it seemed, introduced himself kindly...

Moriarty kissed me?!? WHAT THE HELL....?!?! I hope Watson hasn't seen anything...!

But as soon as he turned round to take a look at Watson, he immediately saw his shocked expression....

Okay, he saw it....

''I....I....''babbled Sherlock, trying to explain how he hadn't wanted this to his closest ''friend''... At least, the person whom normal human beings would call a friend.

But then, Donovan was right in front of him, almost scowling... Sherlock still had this shock struck expression, but he quickly shook it off and lowered his hand as though to appear a bit more professional....

Oh, I look so professional in an hospital gown ....great... I really need to get out of here.

''Bringing back the papers we need to get out? You missed us, I see....''he said in a somewhat sarcastic voice.''Oh and miss Donovan, don't go and flirt with men of this kind, and yes I saw you, what did you think?... Because they could bring us some problem....''

What he really meant was ''HE'' will brings us so much more problems, so don't you go and talk to him so he can victimize you.... But, Sherlock wouldn't say it, obviously, he wasn't that ''caring'' kind, though he still thought it.... He was almost incapable of saying something ''caring'' without turning it to sarcasm or some words that would appear to most people as ''bitch''. Let's say he wasn't quite the diplomate type...
Back to top Go down
John Watson

John Watson

PostSubject: Re: A Painful & Thoughtful Wake   A Painful & Thoughtful Wake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 4:40 pm

"No, thank you very much", he said with a sarcastic tone that you could sense without being a genius.

Well, he is leaving.. Oh.. wow.. huh?

He watched in shock as Moriarty kissed Sherlock. Not that he really minded that what he did was kiss Sherlock, it was just that.. Was it really the right time? The right place? The right audience? The right person?

He turned to Donovan, who walked in. Just in time. He did not want to hear Sherlock's opinions about the kiss. It was too awkward already.

You're one to tell her.. Well, Moriarty kissed Sherlock, not the other way around, but hey.. This is so confusing!
Back to top Go down
Sally Donovan

Sally Donovan

PostSubject: Re: A Painful & Thoughtful Wake   A Painful & Thoughtful Wake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 5:06 pm

Sally surveys Sherlock and John, hands on hips
"Is Anderson still here?" she asks, in what she hopes is an offhand way. She glances over the two men, trying to ignore Sherlock's comment.
Well, so what? I can look at whatever men I like. He needs to get a life if he thinks that was flirting, though...
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Admin
Sherlock Holmes

PostSubject: Re: A Painful & Thoughtful Wake   A Painful & Thoughtful Wake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 8:35 pm

"Oh yes. He sure is...Look."he said in a way too enthusiastic voice for it to be normal.

He then pointed at the empty chair beside his bed before staring back at Donovan with a huge annoying and also innocent smile.

"So, now that you are joyfully reunited with him and that you will live happily ever after, and also because you've brought the files back, I shall get out of here, with Watson."

He glared at his friend, then caught the metallic pole near him and stood up. All his body was shaking, but he was still better on his two feet than earlier.

Meeting again with that genius maniac must've given me a boost of adrenaline, helping me with the pain....of course, it has.

"So, now, where are my clothes?!"he said, suddenly rummaging through the little desk near his bed.

Every patient had one to put their personal stuff in it... He though didn't dare look at Donovan. And he didn't need to look at John; he knew he was also packing his things.

How am I to convince her to NEVER talk to this man again...? She never listens to me anyway..thinks I'm a fool..then why do I care? Oh yeah..could show her I"m right in the end... THough it'll be a challenge to convince her..oh yeah..a challenge...
Back to top Go down
John Watson

John Watson

PostSubject: Re: A Painful & Thoughtful Wake   A Painful & Thoughtful Wake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:57 pm

John shook his shoulders at Donovan's question. He was still in a bit of a shock. If Sherlock and Moriarty would get married, would he have to be the maid of honour. And yes, it seemed to be that Moriarty was the one in control.

As Sherlock said they were leaving, he said nothing. He agreed about leaving, though. It was time to go.

He wondered the same thing about the clothes, though.

I really, really hope Sherlock never ever wants to talk about that ever again.
Back to top Go down
Sally Donovan

Sally Donovan

PostSubject: Re: A Painful & Thoughtful Wake   A Painful & Thoughtful Wake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 4:57 pm

"You're funny," Sally tells Sherlock, throwing him a sarcastic smile, and resting one hand on her hip"Really, just hilarious."
She sighs, somewhat resigned to the detective's determination to be unhelpful, and wonders if John will be more reasonable.
"I don't know how you put up with him," she tells the doctor, with a small and slightly sympathetic smile. She's trying to be nice, almost.
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Admin
Sherlock Holmes

PostSubject: Re: A Painful & Thoughtful Wake   A Painful & Thoughtful Wake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 5:22 pm

''Huhuh....I'm glad.''

Sherlock didn't really care much about Donovan's statements. He was way more into searching for his clothes. He exclaimed a joyous ''OH GOOD!'' when he found them and took off the hospital gown he was in, showing only his black boxers. Sherlock had never been one to really care about...physical stuff. So he didn't even think it could put some uncomfortable..he..just..wanted...to...get...OUT! He then put on the clothes Lestrade had brought him in case he got out of here earlier than supposed to... *He really did know SHerlock well*. It was a plain white t-shirt and a fine pair of jeans.

''Well....at least, it's not that bad...''he muttered, mostly to himself as he took a look at himself.

''Oh....He can put up with me because otherwise...he'd just get bored.''he said with a wink towards Watson, knowing this was all true.''So, TIME TO BE OFF!!''

As he gleefully began to storm out of the hospital, he stopped for some seconds and cried out a ''OUCH!''. But then, he glanced back to see if anyone had heard this... And he kept on walking, not waiting up for Watson for he knew too well he was following.

''See you on the next case, Donovan! We both know you'll need me...!!''
Back to top Go down
John Watson

John Watson

PostSubject: Re: A Painful & Thoughtful Wake   A Painful & Thoughtful Wake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 5:27 pm

John smiled at what Donovan said. But figured it would be best not to answer.

And like magic *yeah, not*, John found his clothes too, and unlike Sherlock, he walked into the nearest bathroom and changed there, and then came back. "Hello", he smiled as he returned.

"Yeah", he nodded as Sherlock spoke.

He stopped mid-step as Sherlock cried out: "ouch", and then sighed and kept following him.

"See ya, Donovan!" he waved at her and then again, proceeded on following Sherlock.

Back to top Go down
Sally Donovan

Sally Donovan

PostSubject: Re: A Painful & Thoughtful Wake   A Painful & Thoughtful Wake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 5:32 pm

She was loath to appear to be following the two men, but she had done what she came for, and it would be plain stupid to stand aimlessly in the ward on her own, so she follows Sherlock and John out, huffing.
Maybe he'll just pass out and they'll have to drag him back by his feet...
Oh, that was a good mental image.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Painful & Thoughtful Wake   A Painful & Thoughtful Wake - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Painful & Thoughtful Wake
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Science of Deduction :: London :: Hospital-
Jump to: